Who Do We Help?
Complex and responsible business owners. Lifelong learners and curiosity cravers. Solvers of challenging problems. Valuers of accessibility and flexibility.
WE HAVE A DEEP AND NARROW FOCUS
We intentionally limit the type of clients we take on to be experts in those areas. We see trends before they start and help you learn from other people’s past problems.
Solving Your Challenges Creates Our Value
- Is this indemnity insurable?
- Do I meet the insurance provisions of this contract?
- Should I allow a client to reuse my documents on another project?
- Should I allow a client to own my documents?
- Is tail coverage available?
- What’s an appropriate contingency fund percentage?
- How do I get additional limits for a project?
- What are typical coverages for my profession?
Far beyond their core practice of providing insurance, the Klein Agency’s accessibility and responsiveness to our requests for reviews of contract and liability issues, and assistance with general questions, has been a valuable resource for our business and our clients, allowing us to negotiate contracts that are fair to both us and our clients. This service alone is worth having the Klein Agency as our insurance broker.
— Stephen Lehm, President, VanDemark & Lynch, Inc.
Size Shouldn’t Impact Service
The size of your company shouldn’t alter the service you receive. We have highly skilled professionals to support you at each stage of growth. Our newly formed Nexus Premier team provides specialized assistance to our small firms so that all clients have a high-touch experience.
Understanding Your Business is our Business
Our knowledge of your challenges and issues is our secret sauce. We are actively engaged in your professional organizations, seeking insights and learning from others to provide you comprehensive support.